SkyQuest Aviation LLC
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for SQA approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per SQA approval.
- The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by SQA.
- Right of Entry shall be granted to SQA, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of SQA’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
- Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
- AS9100/AS9110/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
- Prevent the use of unapproved parts (see 8.1.5 of the AS9110C Standard);
- Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity
- their contribution to product safety, and
- the importance of ethical behavior
- specific authority and customer requirements;
- format and content of the external provider’s delivery documentation package;
- Conditions under which product malfunctions, defects, and unairworthy conditions have to be reported to the concerned stakeholders.